Directions to use: Don’t cook with this oil as its beneficial nutrients deteriorate when heated. It is best used in salad dressings, toppings, drizzled over cooked foods, mixed with yogurt, juices and smoothies. May be taken directly as supplement.
Recommended daily dose is 15ml (1 tablespoon).
Storage instructions: Store in a refrigerator to preserve its nutritional quality and taste. Use within 8 weeks of opening.
About Flax Seed Oil:
Flax Seed oil is extracted from Flax Seeds and both are very rich in Omega 3 essential fatty acids, as well as protein, lignans and both soluble and insoluble fibres. It is beneficial for:
• elimination processes and clearing out toxins from the body.
• healthy intestinal flora, prevent constipation and toxic build-up in the bowels
• healthy metabolism, can also help with the absorption of nutrients
• maintain healthy hair, skin, and nails
• strong antioxidant and anti-cancer agent
• relieve for arthritis and joint problems – anti-inflammatory properties
• immune system support – reducing infections and inflammations and spreading of disease
• great for cardiovascular health, assists with improving the blood clotting process and regulating blood pressure
• Reducing cholesterol and preventing plaque formation in the arteries
• Helping repair cell membranes
• maintaining balanced nervous system
• balancing hormones, preventing acne and breakouts
• improving the body's natural response to stress
• often used by athletes and bodybuilders to prevent injury and maintain perfect muscular and bone health
• considered brain-booster food – helps improving cognition, memory and concentration,
• reducing the risk of stroke, Alzheimer's and other aging diseases.