- One of our simplest sunscreens, just 5 ingredients!
- Broad spectrum protection from UVA & UVB rays using the safe mineral Zinc Oxide
- Water and sweat resistant for at least 40 minutes of swimming or activity.
- Certified organic sunscreen base of Sunflower Oil, Beeswax, Seabuckthorn and Vitamin E is ultra-moisturizing and soothing.
- BPA & phthalate-free tube from #2 recyclable plastic.
- No animal testing.
- Biodegradable and safe for coral reefs and other ecosystems.
Badger SPF 30 Unscented Sunscreen – 87ml
Safe, Effective, & Responsible. This simple formula has no added essential oil fragrance for those with sensitivities, or those who just prefer no added scents. All natural certified organic sunscreen for the whole family. Our biodegradable and environmentally friendly sunscreens are rich in certified organic ingredients, water resistant for at least 40 minutes, safe for children of all ages, block both UVA and UVB rays, and thoroughly moisturize while they protect you from the sun. Our tubes are made of BPA- and Phthalate-free #2 recyclable plastic. Previously sun-shy Badgers can now be sighted around the world with their noses happily pointed towards the warm, luxurious sunshine! We'll meet you at the beach! Though we have not added any scent (Unscented), it still retains the subtle natural scent of organic beeswax.
Out of stock
I would like to know when this is in stock
<p>Active Sunscreen Ingredient:<br />Non-Nano, Uncoated Zinc Oxide 18.75%</p>
Fresh Earth Food Store offers free delivery to major centers in most parts of the country on orders of R475 or more.
Certain postal codes are however classified as "outside major centers" so they do not qualify for free shipping.
Hints for qualifying for free shipping if your home address is outside of these areas:
Try use your office or work address as the delivery address - this is likely to fall in a major center.
Try the address of a friend nearby who falls under a different postal code.
If you live on a remote farm or outlying rural area, make arrangements to have your shipment delivered to a shop or community center in a nearby town that counts as a major center.