- Light-weight vegetarian protein
- A wide spectrum of vitamins and minerals, including beta-carotene, vitamin K, vitamin C, the B vitamins, folic acid, calcium and iron.
- Digestion-enhancing fibre.
- Antioxidants and digestive enzymes that help counter the ageing process.
- Alkaline protection to help normalise the body's pH and counter toxic acid build-up
- Chlorophyll, a potent antioxidant that's very similar in structure to the haemoglobin molecule. It's been shown to have anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, red blood cell-boosting and healing-promoting properties.
- Fact: The Real Thing Wheat Grass, Barley Grass and Barley Grass Juice Powder are organic, totally pure and undiluted by bulking agents like maltodextrin, kelp and brown rice, or additives of any kind.
How Do You Take It?
Take 1 teaspoon daily on an empty stomach, mixed with water or fruit juice. Dose can be increased to 1 heaped teaspoon three times daily.
Toss 1 teaspoon of any of The Real Thing cereal grasses into a blender with yoghurt, your choice of seasonal fruit and a dash of honey. Whizz it up and enjoy. Follow with a glass of water.
Spread It On Bread:
Mix 1 dose into half a cup of low-fat, smooth cottage cheese. Season with garlic, salt and herbs, then spread onto crackers or bread. Top with tomato, lettuce and any other sandwich topping. Follow with a glass of water.