- Adaptogenic that helps the body deal with stress by supporting the adrenals so you feel less stressed and more invigorated.
- Good protein source with 18 amino acids including all 8 essential aminos that helps to build the body and acts as a brain supportive for better cognitive function. The Tryptophan produces serotonin to help you feel happier.
- Rich in 21 trace minerals incl zinc, iron, copper, calcium, germanium, selenium + phosphorous. Each mineral has advantages, but overall the body will be better mineralised which means we feel better + have more energy.
- Packed with vitamins B1, B2 and B6 that boosts energy which means we feel less tired.
- High in antioxidants – one of the best sources of carotenoids [betacarotene + zeaxanthin + lutein] – Protects our DNA from free radical damage so you are less prone to disease. Improves + protects eyes for better eyesight for longer. Increases longevity – Maximum Lifespan Potential [MLSP].
- Anti-inflammatory [due to containing sesquiterpenoids which is a powerful anti-inflammatory] that increases the production of Human Growth Hormone [HGH] – our master youthening hormone. They are the only known food confirmed to boost HGH [secretagogue] so you stay younger looking for longer.
- Contains polysaccharides that strongly fortifies the immune system so you feel healthier and succumb less frequently to illness.
- Contains betaine that enhances digestion and makes for less digestive discomfort as it stimulates the release of digestive juices and helps to digest food better.
- Increases the production of Superoxide Dismutase [SOD] that prevents cholesterol oxidising and attaching to arterial walls for better heart health.