Delicious Ma Po Tofu Vegan Recipe suitable for the whole family. Made with fresh and wholesome ingredients available from Fresh Earth.
430g Organic tofu, cut into squares
1 tablespoon xantham gum
½ cup water
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
5g ginger, finely chopped or grated
25g onions, cut into small sections
80g corn kernels
1 teaspoon paprika
1 tablespoon tamari
½ Fresh Green Chillies
1. Soak the tofu cubes in salted water for about 10 minutes, then remove and drain them.
2. In a small bowl, mix the xanthan gum with the water. Set aside.
3. In a wok, heat up the oil. Add the garlic, ginger and onions and stir fry until you can smell the aroma. Add the corn kernels and peas and stir for 3 minutes. Push all to one side of the wok.
4. Add chillies and paprika, continue frying for 1 minute on low heat.
5. Add tofu cubes in, add the water and xanthan gum mixture, then add tamari.
6. Turn up the heat and simmer for 3 minutes. Toss your wok from time to time.
7. Mix well and serve hot.
Shop here for your ingredients for your Ma Po Tofu Vegan Recipe.