110g Caster sugar
6g Baking powder
5ml Curry powder
510g White flour
• Steam broccoli until al dente. Set aside to cool.
• Beat the butter until light and creamy.
• Add the caster sugar and beat further.
• Now add the eggs one at a time. Only add the next egg when the previous egg has combined.
• In a separate bowl combine the baking powder, turmeric, paprika, curry powder and salt to the flour.
• Gently fold in the egg mix into the dry mix.
• Spoon into baking tin and bake at 180 degrees for 45 min or until the skewer comes out clean.
• Allow to cool before removing from the tin.