1 tbsp. Olive oil
250g Red peppers
2 Green chili peppers
10g Chopped garlic
250g Chopped Onions
275g Sliced mushrooms
500g Lentils (cooked and drained)
450ml Veg stock
4g Curry powder
30g Tomato paste
30ml HP Sauce
Salt to taste
Chicken (vegetarian) stock powder to taste
15g Parmesan cheese
• Cook the lentils first until soft.
• Wash peppers and chillies.
• Remove interiors of both the chillies and the peppers and Dice.
• Finely chop the onion.
• Finely chop the garlic.
• Heat a heavy based pot with olive oil.
• Sauté the onions and the garlic for +/- 2-3minutes
• Add the peppers and the chillies and sauté further
• Add the cooked lentils.
• Now add the curry powder and stir in evenly
• Add the sliced mushrooms.
• Allow it to simmer for a further few minutes to extract the full flavour.
• Then add the tomato paste and stir in evenly.
• Now add the stock and simmer until cooked.
850g Peeled and diced potatoes
25g Organic Butter
• Boil the potatoes until soft. (Do not over boil)
• Mash using a hand masher.
• Add milk, butter and nutmeg.
• Mash until light and fluffy.
• Place the lentil mix into a casserole dish.
• Top with mash potato topping.
• Garnish with parmesan cheese.
• Bake in the oven until the top is browned.