Ingredients for Dressing
Spring onions (chopped)
¼ cup olive oil
½ tsp Dijon mustard
3 tbsp Lemon juice
Fructose or brown sugar
• Peel and chop the beetroot into even cubes
• In a large baking tray mix olive oil, sea salt, black pepper, beetroots, balsamic vinegar and fresh rosemary.
• Cover the baking dish in foil and bake for 40-60 minutes. Every 20 minutes turn the beets.
• In the mean time shred the washed spinach.
• To make the dressing mix the Dijon mustard and lemon juice together with the chopped spring onions slowly add the olive oil mixing until emulsified. Add black pepper and salt to taste.
• When everything is ready, place the shredded spinach as the bed and top with the cooled beetroot. Add crumbled Gorgonzola and flaked almonds.
• Serve dressing on the side