1 Medium Baking potato
1 tsp Olive oil
½ tsp sea salt
2 tsp Organic butter
1 pinch ground black pepper
¼ cup grated organic mature cheddar cheese
1. Pre-heat the oven to 160 degrees C.
2. Scrub the potato, and pierce the skin several times with a fork.
3. Rub the skin with olive oil and then sea salt.
4. Place the potato into the preheated oven, and bake for 90 minutes, or until slightly soft and golden brown.
5. Slice the potato in half
6. Add the stir-fry vegetables to the top (see stir-fry recipe) or any other topping.