Green & Red peppers
Veg stock powder
• Chop all the veg in the same shape
• Wash well.
• Coat with veg stock powder or simply salt and black pepper / fresh herbs
• Bake at 180 for 10 – 20 minutes. The oven must be hot.
• You want the veg to be crispy on the outside and soft to firm on the inside.
• Turn fresh pesto into the warm roasted vegetables.
• You can use either Couscous, Lettuce, Quinoa, Chickpeas or rice as a base.
• Get creative and make up your own salad using the roasted veg and the base.