Wheat free & Sugar free
75g 5 tbsp Raw honey
145g ¾ Cup Butter
14g 1 ½ tsp Baking soda
425g 3 Cups Oats
118g ¾ Cup Spelt flour
187g ¾ cup Fructose
20g 5 tbsp Ground flax seed
140g ¾ cup Goji berries (soak in warm water)
12g ¼ cup Raw Cacao
125g ¾ cup Sunflower seeds
• Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees.
• Melt the butter and the honey together on the stove.
• Sir in the baking soda with a whisk.
• Combine the oats, spelt flour, fructose, ground flax, cacao together.
• Add the butter mixture and stir until well mixed.
• Turn in the sunflower seeds and Goji berries.
• Press the crunchies into a baking tin.
• Bake for about 12 minutes or until cooked
• Cut them whilst they are still hot, and then leave them to cool.