1 x whole watermelon
5 tbsp. vanilla yogurt
50g frozen mixed berries
3 x tbsp. Fresh Earth Honey Granola
Your favourite fruit toppings (oranges, grapes, raspberries, cherries)
• Cut the watermelon up into 7cm thick slices so that it looks like a pizza round base.
• Cut the watermelon base into slices.
• Place the frozen mixed berries in a small sauce pan and add 4 tbsp. of water to the berries.
• Cook at a low heat until the berries are soft and syrupy, remove from the heat and let it cool down.
• Spoon the yogurt over the watermelon slices.
• Place the fruits on top.
• Sprinkle on the Fresh Earth Honey Granola and drizzle the berry syrup over.
• Enjoy your pizza;-)