• 2 ripe peaches
• 2 golden delicious apples
• 1 mango
• 1 banana
• 1t-spoon tahini
• ¼ t-spoon salt
• 1 cup boiling water
• 1 small pot
• Stick blender
• Roughly cube peaches – set aside
• Peel and roughly cube apples – set aside
• Peel mango, roughly cube – set aside
• Add +_1 cup boiling water to pot and bring to boil.
• Keeping plate hot and water boiling add peaches, apples, salt and replace lid on pot.
• The idea is to quick stew the apples and peaches – 5min should do (after about 3min make sure there is just enough water in the pot. It is ideal if by the 5min all the water has dissolved.
• Remove pot from heat and add tahini, fresh mango and banana.
• Process all the ingredients in the pot.
• Serve warm or when cool, place in fridge and enjoy cold at a later stage.