Low Carb Classic Stir-Fry
2 tbsp. tamari
1 tbsp. mirin
1 tsp corn flour
1 tsp coconut oil
100g firm smoked tofu, cut into cubes
25g red onion, sliced
1 small hot chili, seeded and finely chopped
Pinch of coconut blossom sugar
300g mixed stir-fry veg (use your favourite veg)
Squeeze of fresh lime juice
1. In a small bowl mix together the tamari, mirin and corn flour and set aside
2. Heat a large wok or frying pan over a high heat.
3. Add the coconut oil, tofu, onion, chili, pinch of salt and coconut blossom sugar. Stir until the onion is soft and the tofu is getting texture or some colour.
4. Remove everything to a bowl and return to the pan to the heat, add the veggies and about a table spoon of water and stir. Cover the pan and allow the veggies to steam, stirring occasionally.
5. Add the sauce mixture to the veggies and stir through the sauce until everything is mixed and hot.
6. Serve with a squeeze of lime and a handful of fresh corriander